CO2 is a standard gas for indoor ventilation specified by the International Energy Agency (IEA). When a large number of people stay in an unventilated indoor space for a long time, the CO2 concentration increases. If ventilation is not provided in places such as offices, schools, and hospitals for a certain period of time, people feel changes in their physical condition such as fatigue and drowsiness, and even symptoms such as dizziness and headache appear and harm their health.
Ventilation has become essential for modern people who spend more than 90% of their day indoors. By monitoring the indoor CO2 concentration level in real time through the CO2 gas sensor and checking the required ventilation time, you can manage energy in the building and create a comfortable indoor environment at the same time.
- Ultra-Small Size: 30.0mm(W) x 15.3mm (L) x 8.4mm (H)
- Measurement Range: 400ppm ~ 5,000ppm
- Low Power
- High Accuracy and Excellent stability
- Absolute measurement with Dual-channel NDIR sensor
- Pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Digital interface using RS232 and PWM
- Digital output for CO2 level warning. (ex: Warning > 2,000ppm)
- ABC feature support
- Manual Calibration support (@400ppm, 25℃)
※ The above is subject to change without notice for quality improvement.
- HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning, Refrigeration)
- Air conditioner
- Environment management system
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) control
- Automatic air ventilation system
- Smart farm