R-32 refrigerant is emerging as an alternative refrigerant as the refrigerant regulations for global environmental protection have been strengthened recently. R-32 refrigerant has excellent thermodynamic performance and has a relatively low GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 675, so it is in the spotlight as an alternative refrigerant gas in many countries.
Since R-32 refrigerant gas is a slightly flammable gas, gas leak detection is essential. TES0704 sensor is suitable for low-concentration gas leak detection and alarm applications and is required for refrigerant gas leak detection in air conditioning/refrigeration systems (HVACR systems). It is an NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) optical gas sensor that is more accurate and has a longer lifespan than the traditional semiconductor type. It is also an ideal sensor for users who require high accuracy at low concentrations.
- Ultra-Small Size: 38.43mm (W) x 25.1mm (L) x 10.96 (H)
- Measurement Range: 0 ~ 5,000ppm
- Low Power
- High Accuracy and Excellent stability
- Absolute measurement with Dual-channel NDIR sensor
- Pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Digital interface using RS-232 and PWM
- Digital output for CH2F2 level warning (ex: Warning When > 4,000ppm)
- ABC feature support
- Manual Calibration support (@0ppm, 25℃)
※ The above is subject to change without notice for quality improvement.
- HVACR system
Refrigerant gas leak detection in air condition refrigeration systems
- Suitable for long-term measuring with excellent stability and accuracy