What products does Tempus make?
See the unseen.
- Light exists not only in Visual Light but also in various wavelengths such as X-ray / ultraviolet / infrared rays.
- Tempus is developing various application modules based on sensor elements that detect this invisible light.
- With the proliferation of the Internet of things, there is a growing demand for "detection / recognition / control" across all industries,
and Tempus is realizing this need through competitive products.
Tempus core technology : compound thin film technology
- Tempus has developed "Micro-thermopile" which is superior to conventional "thermopile" by its unique compound thin film technology.
- "Sensitivity to Noise ratio (SNR)" and "Sensing area" are more than 5 times better than existing silicon thermopiles.
- By sensing "invisible light" and lowering costs, we are bringing these technologies to life.
- Infrared sensor technology based on Tempus 'unique micro-thermopile’ is creating a better customer experience and happier life.
- Excellent device characteristics (5times SNR)
- WDR (Wide Detection Range) : 1um~25um (50%AR)
What competitive advantage does Tempus have?
Unique micro-thermopile development and mass production capability
- Developed a unique micro thermopile with excellent performance
- Have mass production capacity of 15 million per month in 2019
- In addition to unit sensor, we have also developed 16 channel, 64 channel, 4,800 channel products and are expanding to CIF and VGA products
Provide solution through vertical integration
- In addition to infrared sensor elements, lens / filter, read-out IC, test, and application have been developed in-house, thus lowering overall module manufacturing cost.
- We are growing into a "solution provider" by providing the customers not only modules but also the hardware and software required by the customer's system.
- By implementing "economies of scale" through product standardization, we are applying our products not only to mobile, but also to various applications
such as consumer / robot / automobile.
Open collaboration based on core technology
- Tempus is building a cooperation system with related technology companies and institutions based on core technology of "Micro-thermopile".
- We are re-interpreting "Tempus Technology" in the view of "Customer Needs" and strengthening our cooperation system to achieve results with limited resources
at any given time.
- In particular, we are making sustainable growth through patents and strategic cooperation.